Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dock Dogs at the DuPage County Fair

Tucker here. Today we went to see Dock Dogs at the DuPage County Fair. Milo and I had to hang out in our crates so we didn't get to see the rest of the fair. Several of our friends got to jump off the dock.

Here is Bindi. She is getting the hang of it.


This is Rumor. He can jump really high.


Fergus loves Dock Dogs, and I think he must be very good at it. Everyone cheered really loud for him and the Food Man.

And this is Nathan. I got to meet him today and thought he was very nice. He even pet me and let me lick his face. He has lots of dogs at home, including my favorite red dog, Sheff. It looks like he might be a Sox fan!

Mom says I might get to try Dock Dogs someday, but first I have to try swimming. That would be more fun than sitting in my crate, especially if everyone would cheer for me.

No comments: