Monday, August 25, 2008

Something called Nationals

Last weekend we got to do lots of agility. I had a lot of fun, and my mom seemed really happy. She was very excited that I can now go to something called the Nationals. I am not sure what that means, but I hope it more agility. Mom said we had our best weekend ever getting 2 QQs. Not sure what those are, except that I get lots of chicken.

Yesterday after agility mom took Milo and me to Sue and Pam's house to visit with the really fast border collies, Elan and Flash, and Thunder the golden. They also have a puppy named Neo. Fergus, Ryder and Jamison, also goldens, were there too with Katie and Andy. Flash was trying to get something invisible out of the small pool. I couldn't stop watching her jump up and down in the water. I am still not sure what she was doing. Later I followed the goldens up to the big pool. They all kept jumping in the water! It looked like lot of fun, but I wasn't sure if it was safe for a poodle to jump in. Maybe next time I will try to jump in. I surprised my mom by playing a little with Neo. Milo even played with me a little (although I had to really bug him a lot first). Pam gave me a special airplane toy in honor of my name. After all the agility then playing and investigating, I was pooped!

No comments: